** DO NOT CLOSE THIS PAGE - CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER BELOW **
WAIT! Your Order Is Not Yet Complete
Regular Price $1497 - Upgrade Now For Only $147!
2016 - 2022
The low-down! The nuts and bolts of this license
1. The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have purchased.
2. You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold.
3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a) For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item.
For example, the item is a magazine template and the end product is the finished magazine.
(b) For other types of Item, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
For example, the item is a set of icons and the end product is a mobile app for sale.
Go for it! Things you can do with the Item
4. You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
5. You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
For example: you can license a vector, manipulate it and add your own elements to create an illustration that’s used as a book cover.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
You have 90 days to request a full refund under the Refund Policy
100% Secure & Safe Checkout
SSL Secured payments processed by Paddle